fitting and sizing of your wedding ring
No matter how flashy or resilient it might be, no mens wedding band in the world can do its job if it doesn’t fit around your finger. In other words, you need to know how to fit and size your wedding ring.
A few things to note:
- Wider bands commonly deliver a tighter fit, and most men go up half a size when shopping for wider bands.
- Fingers can physically change throughout the day, so be sure to wear the ring multiple times before deciding if it’s not the right fit.
- Fingers can also physically change depending on the season.
- Not all modern metals are created the same, so if you swap one out for another you may have to adjust the size.
- Different jewellers might give you different results when determining your ring size. That’s why it’s best to buy a ring from the same vendor who helps you determine your ring size.
But dont worry we offer a free ring size alteration within 60 days of purchase